The campus has a total area of 18,000 m².
The school has independent buildings for the following functions: four buildings with classrooms (4000 m²), a sports hall (503 m²), a dining room (335 m²) and an enclosure with two swimming pools and recently renovated changing rooms (700 m²).
About 10,000 m² are dedicated to sports activities due to how important Physical Education is to our school’s curriculum. We have:
- A Sports Hall with four badminton courts, a volleyball court, an indoor football field and a stage for dancing. Three outdoor football fields, one of which is artificial turf. Three Basketball Courts, Two Tennis Courts. Two swimming pools, one of which is covered at a constant temperature of 29º, with new fully equipped changing rooms. One of the pools is adapted for our younger students
- Outdoor running track
- The School has four large Science Laboratories fully equipped for teaching Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Each laboratory has a natural gas system and the chemical products required to perform the hands-on activities for each subject from Year 7 to Year 13.
- We have three Computer Rooms with 25 computers in each one. 95% of our classrooms have interactive equipment (interactive whiteboards, laptops and projectors).
- We have a Music Room fully equipped with percussion instruments, electronic keyboards, a piano, drums, guitars, ukuleles, basses, etc
- 2 Rehearsal Rooms
- Our Art Room is an open and well-lit space of about 80 m², equipped with interactive technology and all the resources needed to develop all forms of artistic expression.
- Our Drama & Dance Studio is a new space fully equipped with lights, sound, curtains, removable stages, dance bars and mirrors, which recreate the stage of a real theatre.
- Children’s Playground
- Independent Playground for each early years classroom